Pureco Hemp Finishing Oil is 100% pure, organic, unrefined, first cold pressed Hemp Oil grown and harvested in South Australia. It has been mechanically pressed in a food grade facility with no chemical extraction or no additives.
Hemp oil is a "drying oil", as it can polymerize into a hardened water resistant layer. It is a beautiful and simple way to finish wood floors, furniture and even items in the kitchen such as cutting boards and utensils. This high quality, food-safe oil will darken and enrich wood while providing protection.
How to use
- Ensure your painted piece is dry or your raw wood is clean and dry.
- Shake Hemp Finishing oil well
- Can be applied with a brush or lint free cloth
- Once dry wipe off any excess with a clean lint free cloth
- Apply light coats as heavy coats will leave a sticky residue
- Allow 24 hours between coats to ensure the oils have absorbed
- Hemp Finishing Oil is perfect for wet sanding over painted pieces to achieve a flawless smooth finish.
- 500ml RRP $45