The size 10 is the smallest brush and recommended for painting fine details or can be used for stencilling. Just pop a rubber band around the bristles to get a firmer finish if suit as a stencil brush.
- Soft synthetic bristles, minimal brush marks resulting in flawless finish
- Professional quality
- Suitable for water-based or oil-based paint
- Recyclable stainless steel
- Ergonomic, light and good grip
- Environmentally friendly: saving on brushes, recyclable stainless steel and wood, unpainted handle, very smooth
- Convenient storage of paint brush during paint job up to 5 days (dry) and for longer storage (months, years) fill with water (acrylic) or turpentine (alkyd) and it automatically cleans itself in a few days.
- Also handy when climbing a ladder or for transport
- Protects bristles for excellent smooth result every time
- Environmentally Friendly: - recyclable PET, savings of brushes, turpentine, chemical waste and plastic.
BrushKeeper with Ecobrush, the most handy and durable paint brush with holder. Comes in size 10, 12, 14 and 16. Suitable for acrylic & alkyd, self-cleaning. Comes beautifully presented on an information card.
The solution against dried out paint brushes! You put the brush, without first cleaning, in the holder so that it does not dry out or damaged and fill it with water or white spirit if you want to store it for longer than 5 days. Then it will be clean within a few days! This way you always have a professional ready-to-use paint brush at home suitable for acrylic and alkyd.